- Luxury Italian carmaker Automobili Pininfarina confirms record-breaking performance figures of the Battista pure-electric hyper GT
- Battista debuted with a dramatic demonstration of performance at Dubai Autodrome, celebrating a series of world records recently achieved in its final round of homologation:
- 0-60mph in 1.79s
- 0-100km/h in 1.86s
- 0-120mph in 4.49s
- 0-200km/h in 4.75s
- 100-0km/h in 31 metres – A world record for an electric car
- Range of 300 miles (combined EPA) – A world record for an electric hypercar
- Verified statistics confirmed as the Battista makes its dynamic debut in the Middle East, with launches in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
- Handcrafting of Automobili Pininfarina’s pure-electric hyper GT at the Atelier in Cambiano, Italy, started in early 2022. First deliveries to customers worldwide are underway
- Watch the Battista showcase its 0-200km/h time at Dubai Autodrome here: https://youtu.be/8VJHsLpgzZw
DUBAI – Luxury Italian carmaker Automobili Pininfarina has confirmed the Battista hyper GT’s performance credentials by revealing its record-breaking official acceleration and braking figures for the first time.
The pure-electric Battista’s unique launch control technology contributes to Formula 1 car-beating acceleration, with 0-60mph achieved in 1.79s, 0-100km/h completed in 1.86s, 0-120mph executed in 4.49s and 0-200 km/h obliterated in just 4.79 seconds. A car as fast as Battista demands strong stopping power and official tests confirm Battista is the fastest braking EV in the world, completing 100-0 km/h in just 31 metres.
The confirmed figures have been revealed as the Battista makes its dynamic debut in the Middle East, showcasing its unrivalled dynamic capabilities on track at the Dubai Autodrome in the United Arab Emirates. An exciting short film showcasing Battista’s unparalleled performance from 0-200km/h can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/8VJHsLpgzZw
Its dynamic debut in the UAE follows Battista’s introduction to Saudi Arabia, with local retail partners in each country involved as part of the regional activities.
Paolo Dellacha, Automobili Pininfarina Chief Product and Engineering Officer said: “I am proud that our new electric hyper GT delivers on the promises we made when we set out our development plan. In Battista, we have achieved performance beyond our original, extreme targets.
“Perfectly optimized weight distribution and low centre of gravity are at the heart of this result. The combination of bespoke chassis and suspension tuning, tyres proven over many thousands of test miles and four-motor torque vectoring delivering unprecedented power enables Battista to be the fastest accelerating road–legal car in the world.
“Battista’s incredible technical package includes a carbon ceramic brake system, helping the Italian hyper GT become the fastest braking electric car in the world. Our discerning clients here in the UAE have been overwhelmed by the Battista driving experience, which is as breathtaking as its award-winning design.”
The pure-electric Battista is the most powerful Italian car ever made with 1,900 hp and 2,340 Nm of torque. The hyper GT has a top speed of 350 km/h, a WLTP range of up to 476 km and is priced from €2.2 million plus local taxes. Battista’s performance credentials were recorded and verified at Nardò, in Italy, as part of its global test and development programme earlier this year.
Each Battista is the result of more than 1,250 hours of skilled craftsmanship in Cambiano, Italy, where no more than 150 examples will be produced. With a total of 128 million possible interior combinations alone, the new hyper GT promises new levels of bespoke tailoring. Clients can choose from near-unlimited levels of interior colour schemes and finishes, in addition to exterior colour combinations with bespoke detailing and exclusive aluminium Exterior Jewellery and alloy wheel designs.
The Battista also features a unique soundscape, SUONO PURO, that complements the driving experience, that can be personalised via one of five driving modes – Pura, Calma, Energica, Furiosa and Carattere. These distinct modes give the Battista a unique character, altering the experience depending on the driver’s preference.