NEW YORK – The cybersecurity market is fragmented, and the vendors are deploying various organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. The cybersecurity market size is expected to grow by USD 189.70 billion from 2020 to 2025. In addition, the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 14.97% during the forecast period.
- Cybersecurity Market Split by Deployment
- On-premise: The on-premise segment will contribute the highest market share growth during the forecast period.
- Cybersecurity Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
Top Key Players in the Cybersecurity Market are covered as:
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Corporation Service Co., Fortinet Inc., HP Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corp., and The Boeing Co. The key offerings of some of these vendors are listed below:
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. – The company offers cybersecurity solutions through real-time cyber operations, leading-edge technical innovations, critical large-scale incident responses, and advanced cyber threat intelligence that helps keep businesses and missions secure, under the brand name of Booz Allen Hamilton.
- Broadcom Inc. – The company offers cybersecurity solutions that deliver endpoint security, identity security, information security, and network security across on-premises and cloud infrastructures to provide complete and effective asset protection in the industry, under the brand name of Broadcom.
- Cisco Systems Inc. – The company offers cybersecurity solutions using a cloud-native, built-in platform that connects the Cisco Secure portfolio and one’s infrastructure, which allows to radically reduce dwell time, human-powered tasks, and protection from cyber crimes, under the brand name of Cisco.
- Corporation Service Co. – The company offers cybersecurity solutions that focus on global government defense and prevents continued attacks on agencies, which results in breaches that impact the security of a nation and the wellbeing of its citizens the brand name of CSC.
- Fortinet Inc. – The company offers cybersecurity solutions that complement the power and scalability of cloud providers by breaking down the barriers that complicate security visibility across an organization’s entire infrastructure and improving security lifecycle management with full automation capabilities under the brand name of Fortinet.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global cybersecurity market as a part of the global information technology (IT) spending market. The parent global IT spending market covers revenue generated from the sales and subscription of IT services, communications services, cloud services, IT hardware, and IT software.
Imperative Insights on the following aspects:
- What was the size of the global cybersecurity industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global cybersecurity industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global cybersecurity industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global cybersecurity market?
|Cybersecurity Market Scope|
|Growth momentum & CAGR||Accelerate at a CAGR of 14.97%|
|Market growth 2021-2025||USD 189.70 billion|
|YoY growth (%)||12.69|
|Regional analysis||North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America|
|Performing market contribution||North America at 35%|
|Key consumer countries||US, China, UK, Germany, and Japan|
|Competitive landscape||Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope|
|Companies profiled||Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Corporation Service Co., Fortinet Inc., HP Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corp., and The Boeing Co.|
|Market Dynamics||Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period,|
|Customization purview||If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.|
Table of Content:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Corporation Service Co.
- Fortinet Inc.
- HP Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- McAfee LLC
- Microsoft Corp.
- The Boeing Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations