DUBLIN -The “Wearable Computing: Technologies, Applications and Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The study includes detailed analysis of key trends and geographic information regarding the wearable computing market and its various segments. It also emphasizes the provision of global market sizes, compounded annual growth rates (CAGR), and revenue prospects for various segments and sub-segments through 2026.
An increasing number of wearable computing vendors, declining costs, a growing demand from the sports and healthcare industries for fitness and wellness monitoring, and increasing adoption of VR headsets in the gaming and infotainment industries are some of the major factors triggering growth in the wearable computing market. However, the high implementation costs of these systems may hamper the market in the long run. In addition, difficulties in integrating new and existing systems into work flows are hampering the market growth.
Factors such as growing adoption of fitness bands and smartwatches, technological advancements in wearable devices, and rising popularity of wearable medical and health devices are likely to boost the growth of the wearable computing market. The usage of smart watches and fitness bands is expanding quickly among swimmers, athletes, runners, gym-goers, and cyclists, will which drive the demand for smart watches globally.
However, the soaring cost of wearable devices and privacy concerns may act as a major restraint to the global market growth. In addition, emerging investment in wearable technologies is anticipated to create opportunities for the wearable computing industry.
The market for wearable devices is experiencing growth, and end users are demanding technologically advanced, innovative and efficient wearable devices, which is prompting growth in R&D by the businesses operating in the wearable devices space.
The report also provides company profile and competitive analyses of key wearable computing vendors holding the largest share of the market. Companies include Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc., Fitbit Inc., Garmin Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., and Xiaomi.
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights the current and future market potential of wearable computing products and technologies, along with a detailed analysis of the drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the market
- Market outlook and forecast the global market size for wearable computing, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, technology, application, end user, and region
- Understand the upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecasting the market into various segments and sub-segments
- In-depth information on R&D investment, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and the impact on wearable computing device sales
- Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, new product launch, and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc., Fitbit Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Xiaomi