NEW YORK – The “Smartphone Power Management IC Market by Price (Premium range, Medium-Range, and Low range) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, and South America) – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026” report has been added to Technavio’s offering. With ISO 9001:2015 certification, Technavio is proudly partnering with more than 100 Fortune 500 companies for over 16 years. The smartphone power management IC market size is predicted to surge to USD 3.90 billion from 2021 to 2026 at a CAGR of 5.8%.74% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China, South Korea, and Japan are the key markets for smartphone power management IC in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. The increasing smartphone penetration in countries such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan will facilitate the smartphone power management IC market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
Get ready to achieve excellent business outcomes from this exclusive Smartphone Power Management IC Market report by Technavio. The report will include highlights of the overall market which includes frequently asked questions such as –
- What are historical revenue figures and estimated revenue figures as well as CAGR during the forecast timeframe?
- What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
- Which business tactics will influence competitive scenarios along with defining the market’s growth potential?
- What are market drivers, restraints, and challenges impacting demand & growth of the market?
- Which regions & segments will garner massive revenue and emerge as market leaders in upcoming years?
The competitive scenario provided in the Smartphone Power Management IC Market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc. Don’t wait, Make a strategic approach & boost your business goals with our Smartphone Power Management IC Market Forecast Report.
Key Market Dynamics:
- Market Driver – The key factors driving growth in the smartphone power management IC market is the growing internet penetration and data traffic. Smartphones incorporate various mobile applications related to social media, online video streaming, and video gaming. These applications account for a large amount of mobile data traffic. The growing investments in 4G/5G networks have significantly increased data transfer speeds and are also resulting in high Internet penetration. The smartphone Internet user penetration increased in recent years, with more than 4.66 billion active internet users in October 2020
- Market Challenges – The increasing complexity of PMIC design will be a major challenge for the power management IC market during the forecast period. The miniaturization of electronic components has resulted in the integration of multiple functions on a single IC. However, this may result in compromising on different functions. For instance, it is challenging to find a sufficiently good fuel gauge IC that covers essential battery management systems, combined with other power management functions. Therefore, some designs add a dedicated fuel-gauging chip to a battery manager IC that has built-in fuel gauging.
- Market Trends – The miniaturization of semiconductor devices is a smartphone power management IC market trend that is expected to have a positive impact in the coming years. The integration of multiple technologies in smartphones is leading to the incorporation of multiple features on a single platform. The extensive use of PMICs in smartphones is driving the need for the miniaturization of semiconductor devices.